- Sushi – specifically the Sumo Roll @ The Kani House
- The ringtone on my phone assigned to my mother. Listen HERE.
- That feeling I get when I’ve reached a goal or completed a difficult project or task
- A man with clean hands and fingernails, not necessarily manicured but “clean”
- Animated movies (i.e. The Incredibles, Up, Monsters Inc., Cars, Ratatouille,) Just about anything Pixar puts out
- The smell of a Cinnabon store!!
- The embrace of a strong sensual man to whom I’m attracted and nuzzling my nose in his neck.
- Focus, Motivation, Discipline, Productivity – my mantra for 2010
- Tutoring Victor in reading on Saturday mornings.
- The fact that Bath & Body Works has brought back it’s “Breath” line. They never should have discontinued it to begin with!!
- Cats – enough said.
- Most men born under the zodiac Libra – moody little bitchasses! OMG!!!
- The Circus & SeaWorld – wild animals performing tricks is NOT cool.
- Long toenails – they creep me out. Ew
- Fake ass people. Don’t smile in my face if you don’t like me…Do you see me smiling in yours?
- US Postal workers – Lazy, Rude and Bad attitudes
- Facebook – I’m only on there to share photos with family.
- Dating sites such as eHarmony & Match.com
- Using public restrooms
- When people say “Well, I don’t have a choice.” You always have a choice.
My thoughts on everyday musings and major irritations